Form Module Walkthrough
Forms allow you to collect information from participants of a course and, if required, automatically send it to a nominated email address.
Forms are created using various field types. The available field types are:
- Information - A read-only information area which can include formatted text and images.
- Text field - A field for a learner to enter a single line of text.
- Text area - A field for a learner to enter multiple lines of text.
- Checkbox - A set of options for a learner to select from.
- Signature box - A field for a learner to sign their name.
- Dropdown select - A set of options available for a learner to select from a drop-down menu.
- Date field - A calendar for a learner to select a date from.
- Rating scale - A question which a learner can give a rating to.
After collecting data through a form, you can run reports on the field values from the Reports page.